I have used Drizzle stitch before, not often though, and added it to a couple of blocks I am doing for Sandie. One of these has a silk picture that needed ‘lifting’ so I used the Drizzle stitch to imitate a lace collar but needed to catch down each end rather than have it fly in all directions. I like the result. I used 2 strands of Rajmahal thread.
The next lot I added to a floral embroidery and used a variegated Edmar Lola thread. I can imagine just how beautiful this would be as a lilac wisteria.
The Spanish Knotted Zig-Zag stitch I found was not too bad to do, once I got my direction right. I’ll have to play with this one to get more from it.